- De-noise and de-reverberation in a plugin
- Works in the four modes De-Noise, De-Reverb, Cascade and Parallel
- Dual mode with two separate sources for analysis
- Extended parameters with constants for influencing the temporal adaptation to signal changes and selection between three reduction modes
- Four linkable frequency bands for frequency adjustment after the processing modules
- Extensive graphical visualization
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Minimum Win7 / Mac OSX 10.9, 2 GHz CPU, 2 GB RAM, Internet connection
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 392200 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!