- De-noise and de-reverberation in a plugin
- Works in the four modes De-Noise, De-Reverb, Cascade and Parallel
- Dual mode with two separate sources for analysis
- Extended parameters with constants for influencing the temporal adaptation to signal changes and selection between three reduction modes
- Four linkable frequency bands for frequency adjustment after the processing modules
- Extensive graphical visualization
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Minimum Win7 / Mac OSX 10.9, 2 GHz CPU, 2 GB RAM, Internet connection
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 392200 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!