2-Way active bass reflex speaker
- 9" carbon / Rohacell / glass 150 W woofer
- X-ART 50 W tweeter
- High shelf EQ of the tweeter: > 5 kHz ~ +/-6 dB
- Low shelf filter of the woofer: < 300 Hz ~ +/-6 dB
- Frequency response (kHz): 38 Hz - 50 kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2.3 kHz
- Max. SPL per pair at 1 m: > 120
- Input sensitivity: + 14 dB / -∞
- Tweeter gain: + 4 dB
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): 90 dB / 1 m > 100 Hz: <0.5%
- Analog inputs: XLR / RCA
- Input impedance: 30 kOhm
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 255 x 400 x 320 mm
- Weight: 12.8 kg
|Speaker size||1x 9"|
|Amplifier power per unit (RMS)||200 W|
|Analogue XLR Input||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Jack)||No|
|Analogue Input (Mini Jack)||No|
|Analogue Input (RCA)||Yes|
|Manual frequency correction||Yes|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 404052 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!