Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX
- With 8 channels and microphone-, line- as well as guitar inputs
- 16-bit, 44.1 / 48 kHz stereo USB output makes for easy recording and playback from your computer
- XLR inputs with gain control, switchable low cut filters, and 48V phantom power
- 6.3 mm Jack inputs to connect instruments
- Hi-Z input to connect directly with electric guitars and passive electric basses
- 3-Band EQ with semi-parametric mids for channels 1 and 2
- 3-Band EQ for channels 3 and 4, 2-Band EQ for channels 5 – 8
- Integrated DSP effects processor with footswitch bypass and AUX-path for external effects processors
- Multicoloured LED level meter for visual feedback
- Main- and headphone outputs with independent volume control
- Plug-and-Play USB connection for Mac and PC, no driver installation is required, the MultiMix 8 USB FX enables bidirectional master stereo signal to the computer and also drives the stereo signal back
- Incl. USB cable, power supply and software (Cubase LE), and a quick start guide
- Dimensions (WTH): 275 x 285 x 80 mm
- Weight: 2.2 kg
|Incl. Effects Unit||Yes|
|19" Rack Compatible||No|
|Integrated Power Supply||No|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 253719 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!