Alesis Q49 MK2
USB-MIDI Keyboard Controller
- 49 Keys with velocity sensitivity
- With direction and transport buttons for DAW control
- Assignable data fader
- Octave +/- buttons
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- Sustain pedal input: 6.3 mm jack
- USB bus powered
- System requirements: USB 2.0, Win 8 (64 Bit), MacOS 10.13.6 or higher
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 820 x 188 x 66 mm
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Includes USB cable and software package as download (MPC Beats, Pro Tools First Alesis Edition, 4 Virtual Instruments, 5 MPC Expansion Packs)
|Pitch Bend / Modulation||Yes|
|Sustain Pedal Connection||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 506248 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!