Ample Sound Ample Bass J III
- Virtual bass based on 2709 samples of a Fender Jazzbass
- Tab player for all popular tablature formats
- Realistic fretboard and string handling noise, playing variety etc.
- Palm Mute
- Natural harmonic
- Hammer On & Pull Off
- Legato slide
- Slide In & Out
- Dead Note 14 articulations
- Legato at random Length & Pitch & Poly
- Support for MIDI guitars
- Various algorithms for realistic play
- Keyswitches for articulation change
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST 2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: Windows Vista (32/64-Bit) and later, Mac OSX 10.7 and later, 2 GB RAM, 3.8 GB HD, Internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 394339 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!