Ample Sound Ample Bass Metal Ray5 III
- Virtual Bass, based on samples of a StingRay 5 Classic
- Tab player for all popular tablature formats
- Realistic fretboard and string handling noise, playing variety etc.
- Two types Palm Mute (Mute and Half Mute)
- Dead Note
- Hammer On & Pull Off
- Legato slide
- Slide In & Out
- Support for MIDI guitars
- Various algorithms for realistic play
- Key-switches for articulation change
- Supported formats: Stand-alone / VST 2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: Win Vista (32/64-Bit) min., Mac OSX 10.7 min., 2 GB RAM, 4.7 GB HD, Internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 394349 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!