AMT S-Drive Mini
Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar
- The Drive Series by AMT uses circuitry based on real tube stage emulation for a powerful distortion and response that sounds similar to a tube amp
- Reproduces the sound of a certain legendary American high-gain amp head from the 80s with a snakeskin design
- Designed for use in the clean input of an amplifier
- Voice switch for more tonal flexibility
- Controls: Gain, Level, Tone
- Switch: Voice
- LED: Effect On
- Footswitch: Effects Bypass
- Input: 6.3 mm jack
- Output: 6.3 mm jack
- Power adapter connector: Coaxial power connector, 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative polarity inside
- Power consumption: 4 mA
- Operates via 9-12 V DC power supply (not included, - suitable power supply available under Article Nr 409939)
- True bypass
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 55 x 95 x 58 mm
- Weight: 200 g
- Made in Russia
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 408594 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!