ATV Electrorganic aFrame
Electronic Percussion Instrument
- The "Adaptive Timbre Technology" allows the detection of shocks, pressure and friction on the skin as well as on the wooden frame through a multitude of sensors
- Integrated digital sound processor with 80 different sounds
- 80 effects
- Bamboo frame
- Face made of polycarbonate
- 3.5 mm Stereo jack headphone output
- 1/4" Mono jacks Outputs (L / R) for connection to speakers or mixing consoles
- DC jack for included power supply
- USB port allows mobile use via optional power bank (not included)
- MicroSD slot for backups
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 380 x 380 x 44 mm
- Weight: 1.6 kg
|Number of trigger pads||1|
|Number of Trigger inputs||0|
|playable with hands||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 407168 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!