Audeze Mobius Carbon B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
- World's first headphones with integrated 3D sound processing
- Planar Magnetic driver technology by Audeze optimised for spatial audio
- Excellent spatial localisation
- Full 3D emulation with support for common sound modes (7.1, 5.1, 5.0, 2.1, 2.0), full 3D audio + Ambisonics support
- Waves Nx technology for real-time 3D processing
- Integrated head tracking with low latency
- Anatomy calibration for adapting the sound to the user
- Custom audio profiles
- 100 mm Driver
- Frequency range: 10 - 50,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 120 dB / 1 mW
- Analogue, USB or Bluetooth connection
- Bluetooth standard 4.2 (SBC, AAC, LDAC)
- 10+ Hours of battery life
- Detachable microphone with volume control and mute
- Colour: Carbon
- Detachable microphone, USB-C to USB-C cable, USB-A to USB-C cable, analogue cable (3.5 mm, 4-pin)
|Frequency range||10 Hz – 50000 Hz|
|Type Of Transmission||Bluetooth|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 491951 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!