USB 2.0 audio interface
- 24 Bit / 96 kHz
- High performance burr brown AD/DA converter
- Up to 10 inputs and 4 outputs (combined)
- 2 Analogue inputs: Combined Mic/Line inputs via XLR/jack combo sockets
- Class A microphone preamp
- 48 Volt phantom power (only when operated with power cord)
- Discrete JFET instrument input
- 2 Analogue outputs
- Independent headphone output (6.3 mm jack, separately controllable)
- Combined ADAT and S/PDIF digital input (TOSLINK)
- DSP based "low latency" software mixer with flexible routing matrix
- ID control with ScrollControl for DAW integration
- LED meter
- Class compliant MAC (OS10.7 or higher) and Windows (7/8)
- USB powered
- Desktop design made completely of metal
- Including: Power adaptor 12 V 1.25 A including adaptor for worldwide use, USB cable
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 173 x 120 x 62 mm
- Weight: 1.25 kg
- Incl. License for extensive Audient ARC download software package (license after product registration); The download package contains products from the following companies: Steinberg, LANDR and Producertech - Audient is responsible for the validity and scope of the software package
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 362460 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!