Audio-Technica Video Microphones
5 results. Displaying items 1–5.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Condenser Directional Microphone Especially suitable for video productions, 90 / 20,000 Hz, 100 Ohm, 127 dB SPL max., 11-52V DC, Dimensions (length / diameter): 175 x 21 mm Including: AT8405a Stand adapter for 5/8"-27 stands, 5/8"-27...
- Especially suitable for video productions
- 90 / 20,000 Hz
- 100 Ohm
Condenser Stereo Camera Microphone Especially for broadcasting, Video and recording, Switchable cardioid and eight pattern, 40 / 20,000 Hz, 200 Ohm, Switchable low cut, Switchable MS and LR Stereo microphone technology, 11-52 Volt phantom, Length 236 mm, 5-Pin XLR...
- Especially for broadcasting
- Video and recording
- Switchable cardioid and eight pattern
Shotgun Microphone XLR connector, Battery 1.5V AA or phantom power 11-52 V, Switchable low cut 12dB/oct. @ 80Hz, Frequency range 20 - 20,000 Hz, Ideal for film/ TV/ video, Weight 145 g, Length: approx. 279 mm, Including windscreen
- XLR connector
- Battery 1.5V AA or phantom power 11-52 V
- Switchable low cut 12dB/oct. @ 80Hz
Electret Video Microphone For mounting directly on the hot shoe, Suitable for video and DSLR cameras, Mono- and MS mode, Cardioid and LR stereo characteristic, Frequency range: 40 / 15,000 Hz, Switchable 80 Hz low-cut filter, Maximum sound pressure:...
- For mounting directly on the hot shoe
- Suitable for video and DSLR cameras
- Mono- and MS mode
Stereo Directional Microphone
Stereo Directional Microphone With independent condenser elements for cardioid or figure-of-eight focus, in M-S arrangement, Switchable matrix, Frequency response: 30 - 20,000 Hz, Switchable Low-Cut: 80 Hz, Impedance: 200 Ohm, Peak SPL 123 dB, Dimensions: 380 x 21 mm,...
- With independent condenser elements for cardioid or figure-of-eight focus, in M-S arrangement
- Switchable matrix
- Frequency response: 30 - 20,000 Hz
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!