Audio-Technica ATR 3350
Lavalier condenser microphone
- With omnidirectional polar pattern
- Ideal for aerobic-/dance-/sport applications and video applications
- Practical and invisible "newsreader" microphone
- Integrated 6 m cable with 3.5 mm stereo-mini jack connector can be used with most cameras and home recording equipment
- Practical on-/off switch
- Clip-on attachment, battery and foam wind screen included
- Frequency range: 50 - 18,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity -54 dBm +/- 3 dB
- 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Weight: 6 g
|Incl. Phantom Adaptor||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 234586 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!