Condenser Boundary Microphone
- Directional characteristic: Half cardioid
- Frequency range: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- 138 DB SPL max.
- Switchable Low-Cut 150 Hz
- 6 dB/octave
- UniGuard technology for shielding against RF interference e.g. from mobile phones
- Phantom power: 9 - 52 V
- Detachable 7.6 m cable with TAF3 connector on the microphone side and screw connections on the mains adapter
- Incl. Storage bag with zipper
Note: Especially for lecterns
|Polar Pattern||Half Cardioid|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 107591 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!