Virtual Instrument (download)
- Sound designer tool for soundtracks, film and game scoring, music production, etc.
- Provides spherical sounds, drones, pads, atmospheres, cinematic-FX, transitions, impacts, melodic motifs and much more.
- Over 3000 samples of various origins such as field recordings, machine noise, torpedo noises, anchors, etc., were processed into abstract and experimental background noise and sound
- Random-based sequence and pattern generator
- Individual effects and arpeggiator for each layer
- Integrated convolution reverb
- Over 180 categorised sounds
- Copy Protection: Online Activation
- Simultaneous Activations: 3
- Windows: from 7 (64-Bit)
- Mac OS (64 Bit): from 10.13
- CPU min.: Intel Core i5
- RAM min.: 4 GB
- HD Storage min.: 6,8 GB
- add. System requirements: none
- AAX native 64-Bit
- AU 64-Bit
- VST2 32-Bit
- VST2 64-Bit
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||Yes|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 492585 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!