Audionamix ADX Trax
Spectral editor (download)
- A standalone application for separating automatically vocals and solo instruments from mono or stereo mixes
- Enables the creation of playback or solo vocal tracks from complex mixes
- Spectral editing tools function non-destructively
- Import MIDI as a Pitch Guide
- Further processing options include reverb tail reduction after separation
- Suitable for DJs and remixing as a creative tool, as well as for post-production to eliminate crosstalk between microphone channels, subsequent level changes on vocals, etc.
- Exports STEM files
- Cloud-based application
- Requires a permanent and high-speed internet connection
- Supported formats: standalone
- System requirements: Mac OSX 10.10 min., 2.3 GHz dual core CPU, 4 GB RAM, fast internet connection
|Metering / Analyse integr.||No|
|CD Authoring Tool||No|
|integrating as a PlugIn||No|
|Mac OSX compatible||Yes|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 397508 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!