Audix CX 112B
Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- 1.07 "Gold Vapor Diaphragm (Membrane)
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- 48-42 V phantom power required
- Frequency response 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+/- 3dB)
- 10 dB PAD switch
- Sensitivity max. SPL 135 dB / 145 dB with PAD turned on
- Bass roll-off switch
- Suitable as a studio microphone for vocals and acoustic instruments such as piano, strings, brass and woodwind instruments as well as guitar amps, overheads and space micro
- Spider SMT-CX112 optional (not included)
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 195482 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!