Austrian Audio OC818 Live Set
Stereo Microphone Set
- 2 Large-diaphragm condenser microphones
- Switchable directional characteristics: omni, cardioid, hyper cardioid, figure eight
- Freely configurable polar pattern via PolarDesigner plug-in for Win and Mac
- Real-time polar patterning via OCR8 Bluetooth dongle (Art.467336 - not included) and PolarPilot app for Android and iOS
- Handmade CKR12 ceramic capsule based on the CK12 capsule
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 13 mV / Pa
- Output impedance: 2 x 275 ohms (balanced)
- Input impedance: 1 kOhm
- Max. SPL: 148 dB / 158 dB (with pad)
- Noise: <10 dB SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio:> 84 dB
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- Low Cut Filter: 40, 80 and 160 Hz
- Pad: -10 dB and -20 dB
- Dimensions: each 157 x 63 x 35 mm
- Weight: 0.36 kg each
- Scope of delivery: 2 microphones, 2 microphone clamps, 2 mini XLR adapters and 2 x windscreen
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 467340 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!