Avid Sibelius Ultimate
- Activation for two workstations simultaneously
- Compose, arrange and publish complex scores or parts thereof
- Create worksheets and notation exercises for teaching purposes
- Complete collection of DTP tools and Score Inspector for detailed customisation of all elements
- Intuitive user interface with clear navigation even in large scores
- Note input with mouse, keyboard or via MIDI
- Sibelius | Cloud Sharing: Unlimited sharing of scores with other users
- Numerous auxiliary functions such as 'magnetic layout' or 'dynamic voices' make composing easier
- Directly add comments to a score
- Ideas Hub for capturing and reusing musical ideas
- More than 2000 library entries for creative impulses
- Over 1700 ready-made teaching materials, such as worksheets, projects and exercises
- Classroom Control window for tracking student progress
- AudioScore Lite enables monophonic note input via microphone
- PhotoScore and NotateMe Lite convert printed or PDF / JPEG sheet music into editable scores
- 36 GB Sound library for the realistic reproduction of scores
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU
- ReWire support for connecting to compatible DAWs
- Supported languages: German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Simplified Chinese
Note: Internet connection required for software download and activation.
- Win7 or higher (64-bit)
- Mac OSX 10.12 or higher
- 1 GB RAM
- 37 GB HD
- Internet connection
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 337704 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!