Baton Rouge AR11C/ACE-12
12-String Steel-String Guitar
- Body shape: Auditorium with cutaway
- Top: Canadian cedar, solid
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard and bridge: Ovangkol
- 20 Frets
- Nut and saddle: Nubone
- Black ABS bindings
- Matte chrome die-cast machine head with black buttons
- Scale: 650 mm
- Nut width: 48 mm
- Pickup System Baton Rouge BR-2P by Shadow
- Strings: Elixir
- Finish: Matte open pore
- Colour: Natural
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||48,00 mm|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 447071 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!