Baton Rouge AR61C/ACE Auditorium
Steel-String Guitar with Pickup
- Design: Auditorium with cutaway
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Back and sides: Exotic mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard and bridge: Ovangkol
- Maple bindings
- Scale: 650 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Nut and saddle: Nubone
- 20 Frets
- Pickup system: Baton Rouge BR-2P
- Matte chrome DieCast machine heads with black buttons
- Strings: Elixir
- Finish: Open pore
- Colour: Natural dark stained
|Back And Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||43,00 mm|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 496970 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!