Behringer B2 Pro
Double-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Ideal as a main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Pressure gradient transducer with shock-proof, gold-coated 1" double diaphragm
- Stable construction with nickel-coated brass housing
- Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional or figure-of-eight polar patterns
- Switchable low cut filter: 6dB / octave at 150Hz
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Max. Sound pressure level: 138 dB
- Sensitivity: 14 - 18 mV / Pa (varies depending on the directional characteristic)
- Nominal impedance: <100 ohms
- Switchable pad: -10 dB
- 48V phantom power required
- Gold-plated XLR output
- Head diameter: 56 mm
- Length: 210 mm
- Weight: 0.55 kg
- Includes windscreen, shock mount and case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 160027 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!