Behringer DJ Headphones
5 results. Displaying items 1–5.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
DJ Headphones Circumaural design, Closed-back, Rotatable soft ear cups for fexible and confortable fit, Foldable, 57 mm Dynamic drivers with a wide frequency range, Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz, Padded headband, Closed-back design ensures a consistent listening environment...
- Circumaural design
- Rotatable soft ear cups for fexible and confortable fit
DJ Headphones Half open back design, Foldable and rotatable round auricles, Robust headband construction, High wearing comfort, Wide dynamic range, Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz, Max. Power consumption: 100 mW, Impedance: 64 ohms, Sensitivity: 110 dB @...
- Half open back design
- Foldable and rotatable round auricles
- Robust headband construction
DJ Headphone Rotatable earcups, Closed-back, High-quality, versatile and professional dynamic 57 mm drivers provide a wide frequency range (20 Hz - 20 kHz) and a dynamic range, Rotatable, foldable and collapsible ear cups provide a flexible and comfortable fit,...
- Rotatable earcups
- High-quality, versatile and professional dynamic 57 mm drivers provide a wide frequency range (20 Hz - 20 kHz) and a dynamic range
Closed High-precision DJ Headphones Whether at the club or at home - the DJ headphones HPX4000 offers excellent sound quality, which is mandatory for professional use. With maximum wearing comfort it convinces with ultra-precise bass, crystal-clear treble and an...
- Ultra-precise bass and crystal-clear treble
- Extreme dynamic range
- High efficiency cobalt capsule
DJ Headphones Dynamic, Foldable, Single sided cable, Capsule diameter: 50 mm, Max. power consumption: 2000 mW, Impedance: 24 Ohm, Sensitivity: 98 dB @ 1 kHz, Detachable cable with 3.5 mm jack, Cable length: 3 m, Weight 290 g without...
- Single sided cable
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!