Berklee Press Bass Guitar Schools
3 results. Displaying items 1–3.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Berklee Press Berklee Jazz Bass: school for learning to play jazz on the bass, for electric and double bass, by Rich Appleman, Bruce Gertz and Whit Browne, ISBN 9780876391693, HL50449636, A4, 112 pages, incl.online audio material, in English language
Textbook for Electric Bass All the necessary techniques for metal bass, By David Marvuglio, Introduction of bass lines that are characteristic of different types of metal, Etudes and exercises in notation and tabulature, starting with simple bass lines up...
- All the necessary techniques for metal bass
- By David Marvuglio
- Introduction of bass lines that are characteristic of different types of metal
Music Book Learn the art of creating a solid fingerstyle funk bass groove, With 69 radio riffs, Develop your own funk lines, Learn the notes, scales and chords needed for funk bass lines, By Joe Santerre, Including CD, Written...
- Learn the art of creating a solid fingerstyle funk bass groove
- With 69 radio riffs
- Develop your own funk lines
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!