Best Service TO - Horns of Hell
- Stand-alone wind instrument with 28 articulations
- Recorded by a 20-piece wind ensemble
- In addition, 15 organ registrations recorded on two different organs
- Complementary genre-typical percussions
- Ensemble engine with independent arpeggiators and dynamic envelopes for lively and convincing orchestral colors
- Different instruments can be loaded into 5 independent slots and played together
- Freely playable instruments or orchestral moods and rhythms
- MIDI export function with drag & drop support
- Numerous presets in the categories Orchestral Colors, Orchestral Rhythms and Animated Orchestra
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST2 / AU / AAXnative / NKS
- System requirements: from Win7 (64-bit), from Mac OSX 10.12, dual core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 4.7 GB HD, internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 501964 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!