beyerdynamic MCE 530
Condenser MicrophoneThe MCE 530 is a cardioid condenser microphone suitable for both project studios and semi-professionals. Its plastic casing is strengthened with carbon fibres and is extremely light and rugged. Its small and short design permits flexible and unobtrusive positioning. The microphone requires phantom power of 11 to 48. Its frequency response has been optimised for miking instruments and choirs. Using the WS 53 wind screen the MCE 530 is also an ideal speaker’s microphone in churches and halls. Due to its light weight it can be easily mounted onto goosenecks.
- Overload resistant
- Slim, unobtrusive design
- Suitable mainly for choir and instrument applications
- In conjunction with windscreen (available under Art. 157478) suitable for speech
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0 dB = 1V / Pa) 5 mV / Pa = -46 dBV
- Nominal impedance 200 ohms
- Load impedance> 1 kOhm
- Connector 3-pin. XLR, male
- Weight without cable 36 g
- Frequency range 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Max. sound pressure level at 1 kHz 136 dB (at 48 V phantom power) / 126 dB (at 12 V phantom power)
- Singal to noise ratio: 1 Pa 64 dB
- A-Weighted equivalent SPL: 22 dB
- Required power supply 12 - 48 V phantom power
- Includes MKV 109 microphone holder
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 157236 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!