Condenser measurement microphone
- For the calibration of sound systems and for the measurement of sound pressure levels and frequency curves
- Directional characteristic: omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz (50-16,000, +-1.5 dB)
- 15 mV / Pa
- Max. SPL (sound pressure level): 122 dB
- Requires 12-48 V phantom power
- Current consumption approx. 3.4 mA
- Dimensions: 133 x 19/9 mm
- Capsule diameter: 9 mm
- Weight: 88 g
- Includes a bag, microphone holder, and measuring diagram
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 64% bought this exact product |
|$158 Add to Basket|
| ||15% bought Behringer ECM8000||$35|
| ||9% bought Superlux ECM999||$35|
| ||4% bought Neumann MA 1||$245|
| ||2% bought DBX DriveRack RTA-M||$95|
|Our most popular Measurement Microphones|
B-Stock from $143 available
|sales rank in this product group||4|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||November 1999|
Find Measurement Microphones
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 130693 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!