beyerdynamic MMX-300 2. Generation
- For professional gaming, podcast or communication
- Weight: 294 g
- Includes case, 1.2 m cable with remote control, 6.35 mm jack adapter and 2.5 m cable with remote control 1 x 3.5 mm to 2 x 3.5 mm jack (PC)
- Nominal impedance: 32 Ω
- SPL: 96 dB
- Frequency range: 5 - 35,000 Hz
- Max. input level: 100 mW
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 30 - 18000 Hz
- Length of microphone boom: approx. 150 mm
|Frequency range headphones||5 Hz – 35000 Hz|
|Type Of Microphone||Condenser|
|Frequency range microphone||30 Hz – 18000 Hz|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 410219 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!