Bjooks Studio Technique Books
3 results. Displaying items 1–3.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Textbook on Modular Synthesizers The new book about modular synthesizers, their makers and masters, By Kim Bjørn and Chris Meyer, Foreword by Suzanne Ciani, Edited by Paul Nagle, Full colour diagrams, Hardcover, 367 Pages, Dimensions: 245 x 245 mm,...
- The new book about modular synthesizers, their makers and masters
- By Kim Bjørn and Chris Meyer
- Foreword by Suzanne Ciani
Bjooks Patch & Tweak With Moog: book about Moog's line of semi-modular synths, over 100 patch and sound design tips, over 30 interviews with artists and makers, 50+ years timeline of Moog instruments, foreword by Hans Zimmer and contributions from...
Textbook The new book on electronic musical instruments, By Kim Bjørn and Mike Metlay, Artists, designers, producers and their instruments that shaped the world of electronic music, Format: 245 x 245 mm, 352 Pages, In English Songs: ...
- The new book on electronic musical instruments
- By Kim Bjørn and Mike Metlay
- Artists, designers, producers and their instruments that shaped the world of electronic music
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!