Blackstar HT-20R MkII Valve Combo
This item runs exclusively on an operating voltage of 230V and therefore requires a voltage transformer to run in your country of United States of America.
- Full tube
- Power: 20 Watt
- 2x EL84 power stage tubes
- 1x 12" Custom Loudspeaker
- Front inclined 3° for better audibility
- 2 Channels with 2 voicings each
- Clean: "American" and "British"
- OD: "Classic" and "High Gain"
- ISF Tone Control
- Studio-quality reverb
- Switchable power reduction to 2 W
- XLR and Jack Emulated Outputs
- USB Audio Out
- MP3 In
- Effect loop
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 503 x 455 x 271 mm
- Weight: 16.2 kg
- Includes 2-fold foot switch for channel switching
|Speaker size||1x 12"|
|Power Amp Tubes||EL84|
|External FX Loop||Yes|
|Connection for External Speaker||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 456757 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!