Blue Spark Blackout SL
Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 34.9 mV / Pa at 1 kHz (1 pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output impedance: 50 ohms
- Max. sound pressure level: 136 dB SPL (1k THD 0.5%)
- S / N ratio: 73 dB-A
- Dynamic range: 119.6 dB
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- HPF: 100 Hz, 12 db per octave
- PAD: -20 dB
- Dimensions: 221 x 45 mm
- Weight: 336 g
- Includes wooden case and microphone suspension
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 483762 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!