Blue Microphones Spark SL
Large diaphragm condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 34.9 mV / Pa at 1 kHz (1 pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output impedance: 50 ohms
- Boundary sound pressure level: 136 dB SPL (1k, THD 0.5%)
- S / N ratio: 73 dB-A
- Dynamic range: 119.6 dB
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- HPF: 100 Hz
- 12 dB per octave
- PAD: -20 dB
- Dimensions: 221 x 45 mm
- Weight: 336 g
- Including wooden box and microphone spider
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 412289 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!