Blue Yeti Studio
- Integrated 16-bit / 48 kHz USB audio interface with headphone jack
- 3 Microphone capsules / 14 mm - directional pattern: cardioid, figure eight, omnidirectional, stereo
- Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 4.5 mV / Pa (1 kHz)
- Boundary sound pressure level: 120 dB (THD: 0.5% 1 kHz)
- Mute switch
- Microphone preamp knob
- Power supply via USB
- Dimensions in tripod: 120 x 125 x 295 mm
- Weight of the microphone: 550 g
- Weight of the tripod: 1.0 kg
- System requirements: Windows Vista, 7, 8 (or later) and Mac 10.4.11 (or later)
- Including table stand, software as download: PreSonus Studio One Artist, iZotope Nectar Element and Custom Yeti Studio Templates
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 402140 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!