Botex DPX-1210T NET B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
12-Channel installation dimmer with screw terminals
- Art-Net and DMX capable
- Integrated DMX recorder for recording and storing up to 99 static scenes
- Scenes can be played as a chase in a loop with an adjustable fade time
- Live display for status of dimmer channels
- Definable DMX and ArtNet fail mode with blackout, hold and selectable scene
- Selectable control signal (Art-Net / DMX) per channel
- Silent mode for noise-sensitive environments
- Dimmer curve (linear / square) or switch mode selectable per channel
- Freely configurable soft patch
- Manual control via display and buttons on the device
- Output power: 10 A / channel (2.3 kW)
- Output: 12x terminal clamps
- Control via DMX and Art-Net
- DMX input and output: XLR 3-pin and 5-pin
- Art-Net input: RJ45 (front)
- Current input: screw terminals
- Power supply: three-phase 400 V
- Dimensions (housing): 482 x 89 x 379 mm
- Installation depth: 380 mm
- Design: 19"/ 2U
- Weight: 15 kg
|Control Of Par´s (Dimmer)||12|
|Mode of Action||Leading Edge|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 507637 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!