Large Diaphragm Microphone
Phanthera is not only closely related to noble big cats by name, it also appears as sublime, dynamic, powerful, supple and graceful. The special character of it's sound character is difficult to describe. Therefore, we strongly recommend that Phanthera be experienced in â€‹â€‹your own studio. As with all Brauner microphones, all components are of the highest quality and come without exception from German manufacturers by default.
With the Phanthera Brauner complements its microphone range with another phantom-powered microphone with outstanding features.
- Type: Pressure gradient transducer
- Equivalent noise: 11 dB A (IEC651)
- Signal to noise ratio: 83 dB (1 Pa/1kHz cardioid)
- Sensitivity: 33mV/Pa-Cardioid
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 22 KHz
- Circuit design: Solid State FET
- Max. SPL: 142 dB SPL @ 0.3% THD
- Supply: 48V phantom power
- Incl. Microphone spider, case and VOVOX link direct S connection cable 5m
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.