E-RM Multiclock USB
- Synchronizes electronic musical instruments to a master DAW
- Converts clock signals
- Incl. plugin for synchronising a DAW via sound card/audio interface
- Live and normal mode selectable
- Large knob for changing the clock rate
- Play / Pause button
- Digital stereo oscillator
- Uses novel polygonal synthesis
- Based on the complex two-dimensional amplitude shaping of sine waves
E-RM Modular Whip
- 5-Pin DIN to 2x mini jack 3.5 mm
- For tapping the analog clock signal of an ERM MIDIClock in order to forward it to a Eurorack System
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!