Leapwing Audio DynOne
- New 5-band compressor / expander
- Fixed crossover frequencies at 160Hz, 800Hz, 4kHz and 11kHz
- Specially designed filters to avoid phase problems
Leapwing Audio CenterOne
- Splits stereo sources into LCR signals that can be routed in the DAW onto separate buses
- LCR Channels each with volume control and mute function
- Linear-phase centre bandpass EQ for more precise delimitation of the centre signal
Leapwing Audio StageOne
- Allows you to change the spatial and stereo image of mono and stereo sources
- Width extends the spatial impression of the side signals without changing the center of the stereo
- Depth generates directional and optimised reflections to improve depth grading and spatial impression
Leapwing Audio Al Schmitt
Leapwing Audio Al Schmitt (ESD); multieffect plugin; audio processor for mixing and masgering developed in collaboration with Al Schmitt; six differen...
Leapwing Audio RootOne
Leapwing Audio RootOne (ESD); subharmonic generator plugin; add artefact free, phase-aligned bass subharmonics thanks to intelligent analysis; three s...
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!