Centrance PivotMic PM1
Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Matched stereo pair
- Small diaphragm capsule: 10 mm
- Directional characteristic: cardioid
- Angled capsule (45°)
- Integrated pop protection grille for speech and vocals
- Class-A transformerless circuitry
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level: 74 dB
- Max. SPL (sound pressure level): 140 dB
- Output impedance: 150 ohm
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- XLR connector
- For XY stereo miking or interviews (depending on in which direction they are facing)
- Ideal for use with the MixerFace R4R
- Dimension of each microphone (W x H x T): 32 x 50.5 x 22 mm
- Weight per microphone: 39 g
- Includes a transportation bag
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 479084 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!