ChamSys MagicQ MQ80
- Powerful and compact console that can control 24 universes.
- Comprehensive functions for light control, communication with media servers as well as an integrated pixel mapper
- Software and show formats are uniform, ensuring reliable compatibility between all MagicQ products
- New shows can be loaded into MagicQ consoles with older software versions, conversely running older shows even under the new software
- Provides all Uuniverses directly via Ethernet in the Art-Net I, II or III protocols, Pathport or Streaming ACN - no additional network components are required
- Ethernet switch is protected by a UPS, so that the console and the network connection remain operational during a short power failure
- 10 Playback fader
- 200 pages
- 20 Execute buttons
- 202 virtual Playbacks
- Universes: 24
- Fader: 13
- Encoder: 8
- Support for MIDI and audio
- Free MagicVis visualisation app
- Free MagicHD Media Player app
- External monitor connection (touch-sensitive)
- Resolution of external monitor: 1920 x 1200
- Integrated Ethernet switch
- Lockable Neutrik Ethercon network sockets
- Direct DMX connectors: 4
- Network Connections: 4
- USB connectors: 6
- Built-in UPS
- Operation with 90 V to 240 V mains voltage
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 570 x 405 x 110 mm
- Weight: 8.00 kg
- Suitable case: Art.453381 (not included)
|DMX - Universes||24|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 392209 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!