Chapman Guitars ML3 Bea Baritone Irithyll
- Body: Alder
- Top: Poplar burl
- Neck: Wenge
- Fretboard: Wenge
- Scale: 711 mm (28")
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- 22 Stainless steel frets
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan '59 (neck) & Bareknuckle Silo Rabea (bridge) humbuckers
- Controls: 1 Master volume, 1 Master tone
- 5-Way switch with coil split
- Bridge: Hipshot
- Machine heads: Open Hipshot Grip-Lock
- Hardware: Black
- Colour: Irithyll Burst
- Includes a case
- Made in Korea
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 485627 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!