Chapman Guitars ML3 Pro Modern Cyber Black
- Body: Basswood
- Set-in 3-piece neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Roasted maple
- Chapman Infinity fretboard inlay on the 12th fret
- Glow-in-the-dark side dots
- Dual-Action truss rod
- Neck profile: C - thickness at 1st fret: 21 mm (0.81") / thickness at 12th fret: 22 mm (0.87")
- Scale: 648 mm (25.5")
- Nut width: 42 mm (1.65")
- Radius: 350 mm (13.78")
- 24 Stainless steel jumbo frets
- Pickups: 1 Seymour Duncan Jazz (bridge) and 1 Seymour Duncan 59 (neck) humbucker
- 1 Volume control and 1 tone control
- 5-Way super switch with coil split
- Chapman bridge
- Open hipshot locking machine heads
- Black hardware
- Ex-factory stringing: Nickel-plated .010 - 046
- Colour: Cyber Black
- Made in Korea
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 494747 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!