Chapman Guitars ML3 Trad. Semi-Hollow VHB
- Build: Semi-hollow body
- Body: Mahogany (Lophopetalum Javanicum)
- Flamed maple veneer on carved top with traditional f-holes
- Neck-thru-body made of roasted maple
- Roasted maple fretboard
- Neck profile: C
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Radius: 350 mm
- 22 Jumbo stainless steel frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Pickups: 2 Chapman P-90 single coils
- Toggle switch
- 1 Volume knob and 1 tone knob
- Chapman hardtail bridge
- Hipshot Grip-Lock open machine heads
- Weight: approx. 3 kg
- Colour: Vintage Honey Burst
- Case included
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 450402 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!