Although this uses Cordial's entry-level CME 220 cable, the clarity and feel of the CAM BKs are good for the money. For the bedroom producer, streamer, or podcaster, this cable is a fine choice.
If however you want their higher quality studio- / live-use CMK 222 cables, check out the Cordial CTM FM or CPM FM series (with silver and black Neutriks respectively). The FM-Flex(ible) variant of the CPMs will be an ideal choice for animated vocalists. For the few working in a high-end studio environment, the Cordial CSM FM GOLD 250 series is for you. And lastly, for long cable runs at professional events, Cordial offers the CPM FM 234 series.
- Cordial: A cable brand you can trust (which I think justifies the higher price point).
- Fully black (except for the female connector's release button): Uses black Neutrik connectors NC3 MXX-BAG (male) and NC3 FXX-BAG (female).
- Quite flexible thanks to the cable being 5.8 mm in diameter.
- Comes with a decent quality hook-and-loop (Velcro) fastener.
- Only 6 and 9 metre lengths available. Would like to see a variety of shorter CAM BK lengths. For longer lengths, I'd recommend stepping up to a Cordial series which uses CMK 222 cable.
- To nitpick: Silver contacts on the connectors.