7 results. Displaying items 1–7.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Digital Loudspeaker Management System 31-Band graphic equalizer, Parametric 8-band EQ input with auto EQ function limiter, Crossover network, Compressor, Subharmonic synthesizer, Output delay to 3.4 m/10 ms, Input delay to 34 m/100 ms, Feedback-oppressor with 12x notch filters 1/80...
- 31-Band graphic equalizer
- Parametric 8-band EQ input with auto EQ function limiter
- Crossover network
Digital Speaker Management System Remote control via own network with Mac, iOS, Android or Windows devices, 3 Inputs: Analogue or AES, 6 Outputs, RTA microphone connector on the front, Auto EQ function with external RTA measuring microphone, AFS Feedback...
- Remote control via own network with Mac, iOS, Android or Windows devices
- 3 Inputs: Analogue or AES
- 6 Outputs
Active Crossover 2-Way stereo or 3-way mono, Mono sub out, 24 dB / Octave Linkwitz-Riley filters, Adjustable input- and LF/HF gain, Tunable centre frequency, x10 Range switch, Phase reverse switch, Switchable 40 Hz highpass filter, Balanced XLR in- and...
- 2-Way stereo or 3-way mono
- Mono sub out
- 24 dB / Octave Linkwitz-Riley filters
Active Crossover 3-Way stereo, 4-Way mono, 40 Hz low-cut filter for both channels, Phase reverse switch on all outputs, Factor switches x10, Internal power supply, 2 XLR inputs, 6 XLR outputs, Format: 19"/ 1U
- 3-Way stereo
- 4-Way mono
- 40 Hz low-cut filter for both channels
Digital Speaker Management SystemWith the Drive Rack 260, dbx introduces a new loudspeaker management system for live and installation applications. It combines all the important functions necessary for an optimal loudspeaker management in PA applications Auto-EQ for...
- Auto-EQ for automatic speaker / room tuning
- Separate microphone input with phantom power for measuring microphone and pink noise generator for room measurement
- Real Time Analyser
Active Crossover 3-Way stereo, 4-Way mono, Balanced input and output jacks, x10 range switch, Phase reverse switch on all outputs, 24 dB / octave Linkwitz-Riley Filter, Mono sub output, Internal power supply, Format: 19"/ 1U
- 3-Way stereo
- 4-Way mono
- Balanced input and output jacks
Dynamic Processors 2x In 2x Out LS management system, 4-Band parametric EQ for each output, Combinations of switches and band filters, Output Dynamics with Limiter and AGC, Output polarity and phase adjustment capability, Output routing and naming, Input/Output mixer...
- 2x In 2x Out LS management system
- 4-Band parametric EQ for each output
- Combinations of switches and band filters
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!