188 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Pre-amplifier, power amplifier and cabinet simulator, Fully analog preamplifier with 3 classic voicings: AC-Brit (British Class A 2x12" Combo), American (American Blackface Combo) and MS Brit (British Stack), Zero watt stereo power amplifier: a...
- Pre-amplifier, power amplifier and cabinet simulator
- Fully analog preamplifier with 3 classic voicings: AC-Brit (British Class A 2x12" Combo), American (American Blackface Combo) and MS Brit (British Stack)
- Zero watt stereo power amplifier: a precise approximation of the interaction between the power tubes, the output transformer and the global feedback that creates a specific frequency response for various tubes and speakers
Lehle P-ISO; Isolator and DI box, no signal loss or hum; High-Impedance Lehle Transformer HZ; suitable for balanced or unbalanced signals; Passive, no need for a power supply; galvanically isolate devices to prevent ground loop hum, also use as a...
Battery operated stereo converter USB and / or Bluetooth on 2x XLR output, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, Mini jack headphone output, Separate volume control for USB and Bluetooth, Range: 10 m, Mono / stereo switch, Ground lift switch, Battery:...
- USB and / or Bluetooth on 2x XLR output
- Bluetooth 4.0
- USB 2.0
Loadbox/Attenuator/Speakersim/DI Box All-in-one solution, For making perfect recordings of guitar and bass sounds, on stage and in the studio, Reactive load resistance, -20 dB power reducer, Analogue speaker simulation, DI Box, 8 Ohm version, Maximum amplifier power: 100 W...
- All-in-one solution
- For making perfect recordings of guitar and bass sounds, on stage and in the studio
- Reactive load resistance
Active 4-channel Di-Box Level shifter, Gain switch +20 dB for pre-amplification of low-level signals, Switchable phase, Switchable high-cut filter (8 kHz) for guitars, Ground lift switch, 4 x XLR and jack inputs, 4 x Jack link outputs, 4 x...
- Level shifter
- Gain switch +20 dB for pre-amplification of low-level signals
- Switchable phase
Reactive loadbox / attenuator / speaker simulator / IR loader / stereo expander For home, live and studio use, 8 Ohm version, For playing a tube amplifier at its "sweet spot" and adjusting the volume with the attenuator, New...
- For home, live and studio use
- 8 Ohm version
- For playing a tube amplifier at its "sweet spot" and adjusting the volume with the attenuator
Passive DI Box Direct injection, 2-Channel, PAD switch (0dB/-30dB), Jack as an input connector, Balanced XLR output, Input impedance: 68 Ohm, Output impedance: 600 Ohms, Transfer ratio: 10: 1, Maximum output level: +6 dBu, 5 year warranty
- Direct injection
- PAD switch (0dB/-30dB)
Two Notes Torpedo Captor X 16; compact reactive load box (16 Ohms), attenuator, miked cab simulator, IR loader and stereo expander for home, live and studio use; Play your tube amp at its sweet spot and control your volume with...
Active DI Box Replaceable sleeve, Jack in/ out, XLR in/ out, Phantom power required, -30 dB Pad, Ground lift
- Replaceable sleeve
- Jack in/ out
- XLR in/ out
Effect Pedal for Electric Bass Preamp and speaker simulator, Can be connected directly to an FOH or recording mixer, Fully analog pre-amp based on the Ampeg SVT with gain, level and 3-band EQ with semi-parametric center control, Parallel signal...
- Preamp and speaker simulator
- Can be connected directly to an FOH or recording mixer
- Fully analog pre-amp based on the Ampeg SVT with gain, level and 3-band EQ with semi-parametric center control
Passive Stereo DI Box Especially suited to multimedia applications, Midas transformer, Inputs: 2x 6.3 mm jack, 1x 3.5 mm mini-jack (stereo) and 2x RCA, Neutrik XLR outputs, 15 dB pad switch, Ground lift, Input impedance: 30 kOhm, Output impedance:...
- Especially suited to multimedia applications
- Midas transformer
- Inputs: 2x 6.3 mm jack, 1x 3.5 mm mini-jack (stereo) and 2x RCA
Active 2-Channel DI boxActive 2-Channel DI-Box / Splitter, with whose help signals with high impedance - e.g. from guitars and basses - can be connected directly to a mixer or recording system. The ULTRA-DI DI20 is a...
- Jack input
- XLR Out
- -20 / 40dB PAD (up to 3000 W)
8-Channel DI-Box with Optional Mains/Phantom Power Supply Servo balanced circuit for absolutely linear frequency response, Connection to amplifier outputs up to 3000 W possible, Ground lift, Switchable input attenuation, Installation size: 19", 1 U
- Servo balanced circuit for absolutely linear frequency response
- Connection to amplifier outputs up to 3000 W possible
- Ground lift
Dual Transformer / Isolater Hum Eliminator, Frequency response 10 Hz to 50 kHz, THD: 0.01%, 2 Channels, Inputs and unbalanced XLR balanced, TRS, RCA, Output as balanced XLR, jack unbalanced, RCA, Dimensions 44.5 mm x 107 mm x 89...
- Hum Eliminator
- Frequency response 10 Hz to 50 kHz
- THD: 0.01%
Guitar DI-Box A special DI box for guitar players. For pre-amplifiers (line signal) or amplifiers. PDI09 enables direct recording of guitar signals into the mixer without a microphone. Integrated filter circuits simulate the authentic "speaker" sound. Tone can be...
- Incl. speaker simulation
- Input: Jack with parallel connector for looping
- Output: XLR / Transformer balanced
Active 2-Channel DI Box Neutrik combo jacks with HiZ input, RCA Phono inputs, Phantom power can be switched individually for each channel, Sum switch routes both inputs to both outputs, Split switch routes the left input to both outputs,...
- Neutrik combo jacks with HiZ input
- RCA Phono inputs
- Phantom power can be switched individually for each channel
Preamp Microphone preamp and DI box with compressor, Two channel operation with crossfading, Silk-circuit, Microphone gain up to 66 dB, DI-Gain up to 30 dB, Balanced / unbalanced Hi-Z input, 48 V Phantom power, Phase reversal, Threshold control in...
- Microphone preamp and DI box with compressor
- Two channel operation with crossfading
Passive DI Box 15 dB pad, Frequency response: 20 Hz - 18 kHz, Ground lift, Jack in/out, XLR out, Specifically for active acoustic and bass guitars
- 15 dB pad
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 18 kHz
- Ground lift
Passive 2-Channel DI-Box Converts 2 unbalanced signals (2-pin - 6.3 mm jack) into balanced (3-pin - XLR), With ground-lift function, Adjustable volume of the input signal, Input impedance: 50 kΩ, Output impedance: 600 Ohm, Sturdy metal body, Dimensions 12...
- Converts 2 unbalanced signals (2-pin - 6.3 mm jack) into balanced (3-pin - XLR)
- With ground-lift function
- Adjustable volume of the input signal
2-Channel level converter To convert two unbalanced channels into two symmetrical channels and vice versa, Noise and low-distortion circuit, XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs, RCA connectors and stereo mini jacks for unbalanced inputs and outputs, Level control...
- To convert two unbalanced channels into two symmetrical channels and vice versa
- Noise and low-distortion circuit
- XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs
Re-Amping Box The re-amping technique has always been the "secret weapon" of numerous recordings of the greatest names in the music business and is often used to give a new sound to guitar, bass, keyboard and even vocal recordings....
- Playback of recorded tracks through amplifiers and guitar effects
- Allows creative, new sound design
- Makes repeated recording during recording unnecessary
Passive 8-Channel DI Box with up to 16 Inputs Mono summation over switchable merge in every channel, Switchable pad -10 dB, -20 dB, -30 dB, Switchable gnd lift per channel, XLR and link out per channel, Frequency range: 10...
- Mono summation over switchable merge in every channel
- Switchable pad -10 dB, -20 dB, -30 dB
- Switchable gnd lift per channel
Reamping box The Daccapo Box ensures optimal adjustments of impedances and prevents ground loops through the use of a transformer, The signal to the amplifier can be controlled by a volume control, Weight 0.29 kg
- The Daccapo Box ensures optimal adjustments of impedances and prevents ground loops through the use of a transformer
- The signal to the amplifier can be controlled by a volume control
- Weight 0.29 kg
Active DI Box Jack in/thru, XLR out, - 15 dB pad, Ground/lift, Operates with 48V phantom power
- Jack in/thru
- XLR out
- - 15 dB pad
2-Channel hum suppressor Don't be fooled by the compact dimensions of this 2-channel hum suppressor, because as a powerful problem solver it should not be missing in any rack! This handy device quickly and reliably removes hum and noise....
- Simple, fast and reliable removal of mains hum and noise.
- Safe and effective interruption of humming loops
- Automatic conversion of unbalanced into balanced signals
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!