Digitech DOD Rubberneck
- Analogue operation
- 1,500 milliseconds delay time
- Tap tempo function
- Delay Time Modulation (Rubbernecking)
- True Bypass
- Controls for Time, Repeats, Rate, Depth, Gain, Tone, Rubberneck Rate, Rain Adjust
- Toggle switch for selecting the tap ratio (eighth / dotted eighth / quarter notes)
- Toggle switch for selecting the tail mode (Off / On / On-no Dry)
- Bi-colour status LED
- Delay time indicator LED
- Bypass footswitch
- Tempo / rain footswitch
- Metal housing
- 6.3 mm mono jack input / output
- 6.3 mm TRS effect loop path
- 6.3 mm TRS connection for external footswitch (DigiTech FS 3X)
- Power via 9 V DC power supply (2.1 mm x 5.5 mm connector, polarity: (-) inside, not included), no battery operation possible
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 122 x 119 x 55 mm
- Weight: 390 g
|Delay Time||1 s|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 406286 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!