Compact Surround Monitor Controller
- Extremely low-noise and transparent circuit design
- Input channels: 8 (DB-25)
- Output channels: 8 (DB-25)
- 25-Pin D-Sub connectors with Tascam assignment
- Mix-down switch for monitoring the surround mix in two-channel stereo with independent sub-switch for the LFE channel / sub-woofer
- Independent headphone amplifier with individual level control with connection on the rear of the device
- Kensington Lock
- Input level (maximum): 21 dBu
- Output level (maximum): 21 dBu
- Dynamic range: 115 dB
- Crosstalk: > 80 dB
- THD+N: 0.001%.
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz (+/- 0.2 dB)
- Phase response: 20 - 20,000 Hz (+/- 2 degrees)
- Power supply: 100 - 240 V AC (external) / 15 V, 1A DC
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 187 x 45 x 168 mm
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Developed and manufactured by Drawmer in Great Britain
|Number Of Monitoring Outputs (Stereo)||3|
|Built-in AD / DA converter||No|
|Incl. Remot control||No|
|Number of 2 track inputs||1|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 452722 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!