DSM & Humboldt Simplifier Bass Amp/Cab Sim
Effect Pedal for Electric Bass
- Preamp and speaker simulator
- Can be connected directly to an FOH or recording mixer
- Fully analog pre-amp based on the Ampeg SVT with gain, level and 3-band EQ with semi-parametric center control
- Parallel signal routing with selectable LPF
- Dual FX loop (for preamp and parallel signal)
- Analog cabinet simulation with 3 voicings: 8 x 10", 1 x 15" & 4 x 10" with microphone position and resonance controls
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Preamp Blend, Bass, Mid, High, Mic Position, Resonance, Cabsim Blend, Phones Level
- Mid Freq switch: 900/400/1500 Hz
- Switch parallel LPF: 100 / Off / 500 Hz
- Switch Cab Size: 4x 10"/ 8x 10" / 1x 15"
- Speaker Colour switch: Bright / Modern / Warm
- Switch for parallel phase and ground lift
- LED: On
- Input: 6.3 mm jack
- Thru / Out: 6.3 mm jack
- DI Parallel: XLR
- DI Out: XLR
- Preamp FX Send & Return: 2 x 6.3 mm jack
- Parallel FX Send & Return: 2 x 6.3 mm jack
- Aux in: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Phones: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Power supply connection: barrel connector 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative polarity inside
- Current consumption: 80 mA
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply (not included - suitable power supply: Art.409939)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 115 x 65 x 55 mm
- Weight: 430 g
- Made in Chile
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
|Active / Passive||Active|
|Powered by battery||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 496650 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!