DVD Lernkurs Behringer FX Praxistraining
DVD Learning course
- By Wolfgang Benke
- Video training on the effects of digital mixers from Behringer and Midas
- Includes 200 presets for immediate use (live / studio)
- Every effect explained in detail
- Understand and optimally adjust effects
- Many examples with suggestions for practice
- Suitable for all digital mixers from the Behringer X32 and XAir series as well as for the Midas M32 and MAir series
- Minimum requirements: Windows PC 1.6 Ghz, min. 512 MB memory, Mac OSX with 512 MB memory, sound card, DVD drive
- Videos can be transferred to tablet or iPad
- Playing time: Over 7 hours
- Language: German
- All effects and parameters in detail
- Important components of the hall
- Use of multi-effects
- Effects of classic analogue models
- Multiband compressor (Combinator)
- Transient processing with the Wave Designer
- Special effects in practice
- Use of sidechains and envelope followers
- New structures with the sub octaver
- Refresh sounds with enhancer and exciter
- Pitch manipulation with pitch-shifting effects
- Many more tips from practice
- 200 FX presets for immediate use
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 417972 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!