DVD Lernkurs Hands On NI Maschine
- Comprehensive video training for the Native Instrument Maschine
- German language
- Interactive video tutorial for PC, Mac, and tablet
- Over 12 hours of video lessons
- System requirements: Win7 or higher, Mac OSX 10.6 or higher, 1.6 GHz CPU, 0.5 GB RAM, 1920 x 1080 monitor, sound card, DVD drive
- Quick start and overview - the most important things in a nutshell
- Machine patterns in Detail
- Working with projects
- Scenes and sections
- Mixing projects
- Machine groups in detail
- Developing new creations with "ideas"
- Applying effects
- Polyrhythmic beats and other rhythm tricks
- Keypad modes (keyboard, chord, etc.)
- Arpeggiator and step sequencer in use
- The sound engine in use
- Sampling, loops, and audio manipulation
- Numerous practical examples of sound design
- Getting the most out of the machine in live performance
- Use as a DAW plug-in
- Advanced settings and possibilities
|Content||Native Instruments Maschine|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 468250 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!