EBS Bass Pedals
11 results. Displaying items 1–11.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Effects pedal for electric bass Chorus, Low noise, True bypass, Controls: Depth, Rate, Switch: Mode: Flanger, PM, Chorus, LED: Effect on, Foot switch: Effect bypass, Power supply with a 9 V battery or a 9-18 V DC power adapter...
- Low noise
- True bypass
Effect pedal for electric bass Compressor, 3 Switchable compression modes: Tubesim, Multiband and Normal, Controls: Comp, Sens and Gain, 3-Way mode selector switch, True Bypass, Current consumption: 45 mA, Power supply via a 9V battery or 9-18 V DC...
- 3 Switchable compression modes: Tubesim, Multiband and Normal
- Controls: Comp, Sens and Gain
B-Stock with full warranty Slight traces of use Effects pedal for electric bass New 2020 version, Preserves the deep bass, A new Range-switch makes possible to move the optimized focus area of the tracking to either...
- New 2020 version
- Preserves the deep bass
- A new Range-switch makes possible to move the optimized focus area of the tracking to either higher up or lower down the fretboard.
EBS Stanley Clarke Pre Amp: Stanley Clark Signature 2-channel preamp for acoustic instruments with best sound quality; controls: 2x Gain, Treble, Filter Mid, Mid frequency band, Bass, 1x Volume; switches: Source (1/4"/ XLR) Phase (Normal/Invert), Electret (Off/PWR), 2x Type (HP/Notch);...
Preamp/Di-Box Fully analogue, Controls: Master, Blend, Level, Mid, Tone, Drive, Comp, Bass, Treble and Gain, Inputs: 1x 6.3 mm bass input, 6.3 mm drive input, Outputs: FX- Loop (Send & Return, 6.3 mm jack, 2x XLR(Pre/ Post, Post Bal...
- Fully analogue
- Controls: Master, Blend, Level, Mid, Tone, Drive, Comp, Bass, Treble and Gain
- Inputs: 1x 6.3 mm bass input, 6.3 mm drive input
Signature Pedal Drive / Overdrive / Compressor, Controls for Drive, Tone, Level and Clean, Mini-Switch for controlling the compressor via high, mid, off, input and output, Drive Loop (other effects can be applied to change the Overdrive sound), Clean...
- Drive / Overdrive / Compressor
- Controls for Drive, Tone, Level and Clean
- Mini-Switch for controlling the compressor via high, mid, off, input and output
Bass IQ The Swedish company EBS has existed since 1988.They've been specialising primarily on the needs of bass players, and even the staff members are all representatives of the bassists fraternity, so it's not surprising that they're actually developing...
- Triple Envelope Filter (Wah)
- True bypass
Effect Pedal for Electric Bass 24-bit digital reverb, 8 Different hall types, Reverb and tone controls, Switch for Hall Type, True Bypass
- 24-bit digital reverb
- 8 Different hall types
- Reverb and tone controls
Effect pedal for electric bass Overdrive / Boost, Billy Sheehan signature model, Analog design with gain and separate boost foot-switch, Controls: Drive, Tone, Level & Clean, Compressor with mini-switch for High/Mid/Off, Phase inverter with mini-switch for Normal/Inv., Boost On/Off...
- Overdrive / Boost
- Billy Sheehan signature model
- Analog design with gain and separate boost foot-switch
Wah PedalThis pedal was developed by EBS Sweden AB in collaboration with guitar maker Thomas Lieber of Spellbinder Corp. USA and bass legend Stanley Clarke develops and designs. The Stanley Clarke Signature Wah-Wah EBS was designed to meet...
- Stanley Clarke Signature wah
- The pedal runs in four different modes: Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and Boosted Band Pass
- Controls for: Bandwidth and Frequency Range, Wah-Wah / Bypass or Wah / Volume
B-Stock, EBS Billy Sheehan Ultimate Signature Drive, overdrive / boost effect pedal for electric bass, analog design with extended gain and seperate boost footswitch, drive controls: drive, tone, level and clean, compressor with miniswitch for high/mid/off, phase inverter with miniswitch...
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!